Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Selig #BeSilly

Old English word "selig,".  Its literal definition is "to be blessed, happy, healthy and prosperous".

Silly is a derivative of Selig.
We all need (and I stress the word need) a dose of silliness in our every day lives.
Why so serious? Take a load off. Tranquillo.
I could list a lot of facts about laughter.
I could quote some brilliant minds, but I won't.

Instead, I dare you to take a 30 min Silly break every day. Seriously, stop being so serious.
I know you're a super-adult. You've got bills to pay, children to raise, alibis to consider...
but it'll all be less stressful if you learn to laugh again.

Here's a few of my fave videos to get you started:









































Go to this site if you think you're a movie buff :

http://www.cool-movie-trivia.com/


Read this hilarious Blog:

http://www.abeerfortheshower.com/2011/06/i-dont-miss-working.html


Or just predict your own #FinalDestinationDeath via twitter.
Eg: While filling up at the gas-station, I'm clicking the pump handle which causes a spark that ignites the gas. #FinalDestinationDeath.

Whatever floats your boat. Just take a silly break and enjoy it.



1 comment:

  1. OK THE LAST ONE WITH JIM AND DWIGHT....I FREAKIN'LOVEEEEE THAT ONE BWAHAHAHAHAHA...AND DWIGHTS SO ON TIME REACTION HEHEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete