Monday, January 30, 2012

KILL BILL

I am not planning to kill anyone named Bill and I don't recommend that you do so either.
However, I was oddly inspired by the heroine of the movie. Beatrice made her Vengeance List, tapped into a well of inner strength and determination and focused her energy like a laser to reach her goal.



I usually have a ton of disjointed ideas and thoughts floating around in my head so the ability to focus is a Herculean task. I have taken to making lists and setting deadlines as alluded to in my previous post on the 4Hr workweek and Tim Ferris's Dreamlining recommendation. I am finding that this simple act is working like a charm.
Killing Bill would be my goal. So jot down your goal, be specific.
Now comes the first step. Some would say start small but I feel that getting the large task accomplished first will make the rest a breeze. That first task would be my Oren Ishii.
In the movie Kill Bill, Oren was in my opinion Beatrice's best opponent. Even actually Killing Bill was a skate after Oren. So tackle the large hurdle first. You can't half-step with Oren. Bring your Hattori Hanzo sword. In other words, bring your A-Game.

An example of my Kill Bill Death List and my Oren:

Drop half of my current body weight
1. 1 hr of excercise a day

I have already dropped appr 25lbs in the last month so I'd say I'm on target.
One step that is on all of my Kill Bill Lists...Reward myself for a job well done.

Envision the goal, the destination. Remember to plan and enjoy the journey.

2 comments:

  1. You dropped 25 pounds in one month? Congrats. The only thing I have ever dropped is my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dropped my niece once...she landed on the pillows though. somehow though, now at the age of 18 i STILL think it did something to her mentally...had to...she thinks with the back of her brain ... LOL congrats on the 25 lbs. shed.

    ReplyDelete